Careers at Council
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team? We're searching for a talented Events Producer to help us bring our vision to life. As a key member of our team, you'll have the chance to collaborate with our many diverse stakeholders across our vibrant community on a wide range of events. If you're passionate about event planning and thrive in a high-energy environment, we want to hear from you! About the Opportunity As the Events Producer for the City of Darwin, you will bring your inspiration to our community to engage our locals, attract visitors and recognise Darwin’s rich and multi-faceted history. This position is responsible for the planning, coordination, budgeting and reporting of City of Darwin’s events program. To be successful in this position you will need to have: Advanced Diploma of Event Management and / or equivalent/ relevant experience11-05-2023
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
- National Police Records Clearance
- Possession of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) or ability to obtain
- Level 2 and 3 Work Zone traffic management accreditation or ability to obtain
- Demonstrated high level of skills in managing and facilitating a variety of stakeholders including staff, volunteers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently whilst fostering and maintaining partnerships and collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills including capacity to prepare a diverse range of written communications including reports, programs, running sheets, briefings and, in making presentations and in leading discussions with groups and organisations.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Communications, Journalism, Media...
- Locations:Northern Territory, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:30th May 2023, 12:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.