Graduate Asset Engineer
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
- Salary negotiable $72k to $86k + Super
- 9 Day Fortnight + On-Site Parking
- Discount Gym Membership
Hawkesbury City Council is the largest local government area in metropolitan NSW covering 2,800 square kilometres, incorporating both urban and rural communities. We are committed to working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice.
Reporting to the Coordinator Asset Management and based in Windsor, the Graduate Asset Engineer will develop the necessary professional and technical skills which will ultimately assist in the development and ongoing implementation of the Buildings Asset Management Plan, Open Space Asset Management Plan and associated four-year rolling capital works programs.
You will have recently completed your tertiary studies (or are nearing completion) and are looking for your career starting opportunity. You will have strong desire to learn, ability to work independently and as part of the team, and have robust organisation and time management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications (or near completion) in Engineering or Asset Management or equivalent
- Willingness to take a lead role in asset management, including planning, budgeting, life cycle costing, management/ maintenance programs and business case development
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels
- Class C Drivers Licence
- WHS General Induction for Construction Work in NSW
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills, and experience.
- 15-days sick leave
- Rostered Day Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Great working environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Tertiary Education Assistance
- Health and Wellbeing Program
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Reward and Recognition program
- Employee Performance Review and Planning System
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership - Oasis Leisure Centre
- Social Club - BBQs, Christmas parties, raffles and activities
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their family
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or call Council’s People and Development Team on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close Sunday, 08 October 2023
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Aviation, Banking and...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2023, 12:00 am