Graduate Project Manager - Fixed Term 2 Years
Graduate - Project Manager (Up to 2 years)
- Picton location
- Temporary Full-Time up to 2 years
- Competitive Salary from $65,633 - $76,107 per annum plus 10.5% superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you in your final year of study or have recently completed your degree and are ready to embark on your next challenge? This could be for you!
Wollondilly Shire Council covers a Local Government Area of approximately 2,560km2 of pristine bushland, crystal clear waterways and unique towns and villages that are home to close-knit communities. We are experiencing a time of significant growth and require suitably qualified and experienced professionals to go on this exciting journey with us.
In addition to the positive and supportive work culture, there are a number of benefits and opportunities available to our employees including:
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Educational Assistance Program
- Staff Social activities
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager within our Project Delivery Team. In this role you will support and contribute to the Project Delivery team with the successful delivery of Capital Works Projects. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their competency for the position by meeting the following essential criteria:
- Currently enrolled in final year or completion of Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or related discipline is within the last 12 months.
- Drivers Licence.
- NSW White Card for construction works.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing workloads.
- Ability to provide high level customer service to internal and external customers in often unusual or complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, research and provide practical solutions to technical problems.
Further Information: Andrew Poore, Manager Project Delivery, 4677 9707.
Closing Date: 5:00pm Monday, 20 March 2023.
Don’t delay any longer, Apply Now and let’s make Wollondilly an even better place, together.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply via Council’s website, Wollondilly Employment Opportunities and answer the position specific selection criteria as listed in this advertisement.
Those not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Preferred applicants will be required to undertake a pre-placement medical. This includes drug and alcohol screening. The preferred applicant may also be required to undertake Police Background, Credential and Bankruptcy Checks.
In accordance with the Local Government (State) Award 2020 all positions are engaged Monday to Sunday except as otherwise provided.
Wollondilly Shire Council is committed to workplace diversity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Aviation, Banking and...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2023, 12:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.