Human Resources Consultant - Organisational Development
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
- Salary negotiable from $102,252 to $122,700
- 19 Day Month + On-Site Parking
- Temporary up to 2 years
Become part of this great opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, who work together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We are passionate about enthusiastic and like-minded people joining us on our journey.
Reporting to the Manager People and Development, and known internally as the Organisational Development and Capability Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative and progressive People and Development solutions aimed at improving employee engagement, increasing capability and performance, managing change, implementing Council’s new Values and embedding the preferred culture within the organisation.
We are seeking a proactive OD professional with experience designing and implementing contemporary programs and initiatives. You will have effective interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence and negotiate desired outcomes across the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Human Resources, Organisation Development or a related field and/or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in organisational development and within human resources
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and implementation of a wide range of organisational development strategies
- Experience in developing and implementing people programs and initiatives that build a positive working culture and staff engagement
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
- Onsite parking
- 15 day sick leave
- Rostered Day Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Great working environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Tertiary Education Assistance
- Health and Wellbeing Program
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Reward and Recognition program
- Employee Performance Review and Planning System
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership - Oasis Leisure Centre
- Social Club – BBQs, Christmas parties, raffles and activities
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their family
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call Council’s People and Development Team on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close Sunday, 5 February 2023
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:6th Feb 2023, 12:00 am