Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic team who are committed to creating a Municipality that has a healthy, vibrant, beautiful environment and harmonious connected and resilient community. We are focused on, not only achieving our organisational goals but assisting staff to realise their professional and personal goals.
The role of Infrastructure Contribution Planner is to provide specialist statutory and strategic planning services to the Community, Councillors, Customers and Council. The Infrastructure Contribution Planner will support the delivery of Council's Strategic Planning works program and be responsible for preparing, monitoring and reviewing Council’s Section 7.11 / 7.12 Development Contribution Plans and Voluntary Planning Agreements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An undergraduate degree in Town Planning/Engineering/Financial Management equivalent Degree or extensive experience in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of the NSW Environmental Planning & Assessment Act as it relates to development contributions and community infrastructure provision
- The demonstrated ability to prepare and administer Development Contribution plans and supporting documentation in accordance with all statutory requirements and current best practice
- The demonstrated ability to prepare and negotiate Voluntary Planning Agreements
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in development and review of quality management systems or other business improvement systems
- Awareness of current major directions in urban/environmental planning theory and practices
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets
- Class C Drivers Licence.
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills along with a high level of interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills. You will have the ability to adapt to changing work environments and be well organised with the ability to manage multiple projects, meet strict deadlines and deliver identified outcomes.
- Permanent full time, 35 hours per week
- Annual salary from $80,454.40 to $85,758.40 (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- plus 10.5% superannuation
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Ed Paterson, Manager Strategic Planning on 4232 0404.
Closing Date: Sunday 7 August 2022, 11:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
How to Apply:
- Please Fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you'll have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application, you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application. (Please ensure you check your "Junk Mail" folder.)
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Design and User Experience, Industrial...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 12:00 am