Careers at Council
Infrastructure Funding and Gants Officer
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent work life balance
- Access to a fortnightly flex day off
- Understanding of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and the statutory framework in which Planning Agreements operate;
- Negotiate, evaluate, review, monitor and report on Planning Agreements and other contracts from inception to delivery;
- Implementing a monitoring system to ensure the delivery of contract requirements;
- Ensuring proposed Planning Agreements are aligned to Council’s strategies and plans whilst considering input from community and government agencies
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify requirements for the delivery of community benefits
- Implement the Bayside Council Planning Agreement Policy
- Deliver value for all stakeholders in an ethical, social and environmentally responsible manner.
- Promote the positive and collaborative culture and values of the organisation through open, fair and transparent decision making and ethical, professional behaviour.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g. Urban Planning, Architecture, Landscape architecture, Contract Management, Law, Property, Economics, Project Management);
- Recent experience in the negotiation and execution of Planning Agreements or other relevant contracts;
- Extensive experience in a Contract Administrator/Management role;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge across a number of functional areas within relevant fields, including Contract Management, Law, Property, Economics, Project Management, Architecture or Planning.
- Detailed knowledge of the full property cycle including planning, analysis, design and Property Valuation, feasibility analysis and quantity survey or estimates
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in a commercial transaction and/or legal environment, including the development industry.
- 3 extra days off during Christmas each year
- 15 days sick leave each year
- 2 days health and wellbeing leave
- Gym membership discounts
- Additional parental leave entitlements for both parents
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2023, 12:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.