Careers at Council
Position Planner Salary $74,330- $91,503 per annum (dependant on level and experience) RDO and flexible working arrangements are available The Town of Claremont is a progressive local government that was established in 1898 for the picturesque riverside suburbs of Claremont and Swanbourne. It is a busy and forward focused local government with dedicated staff who are committed to making a difference at a local level. The Town is looking for a Planner or Senior Planner to join our passionate Planning team. The Town will consider applications from all suitably qualified candidates with role and remuneration commensurate with experience. The Town is focused on finding the right planner and will offer on the job training and a clear progression pathway to a Senior Planner role for less experienced Planners. Key duties of the position include:11-01-2023
- assess and report on development and subdivision applications for compliance with Local and State planning frameworks.
- manage and report on planning related compliance requirements.
- assist in the preparation and investigation of review responses to the State Administrative Tribunal.
- assist in the review and preparation of strategic plans, local planning policies and local laws.
- draft reports for presentation to Council.
- provide accurate and professional planning related advice to members of the community and the government agencies.
- attend to telephone and counter enquiries relating to planning issues.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Architecture, Design and User Experience, Industrial...
- Locations:Western Australia, Perth,...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 12:00 am