Division: Planning & Place
Business Unit: Development Assessment
Title: Planner, Permanent - Full-time Role, 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $83,126.66 to $106,148.30 per annum + super (subject to skills and experience)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. Join us and you’ll be part of an organisation committed to promoting your personal well being, sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches.
The Planning & Place Division is responsible for a range of functions which support the whole of Council to deliver high quality services to our Northern Beaches bush land, rural and coastal community.
The Development Assessment Business Unit responsibly assess development applications, provide advice on development issues and effectively communicate processes, decisions and outcomes to community stakeholders. The primary responsibility of this role is contributing to integrated development assessment, which reflects the intent and direction of the relevant legislation by project management of individual applications and associated issues.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
Northern Beaches Council is proud to be the winner of the 2022 Change Champion Award in the Enterprise Category (1000 or more staff). Voice Project recognises organisations who achieve exceptional improvements in work practices and employee engagement. The Voice Project Change Champion Award recognises and celebrates transformational efforts that achieve real and positive change, improving the workplace for employees and supporting key organisational outcomes.
How to apply:
- Click on the 'Apply' button to complete your online application.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Lillian Warnes on (02) 8495 6451 during business hours
- Applications close on 03/02/2023
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Architecture, Design and User Experience, Industrial...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2023, 12:00 am