Careers at Council
- 6 weeks’ annual leave (30 days)
- Provide technical guidance and capacity building
- Opportunity to shape policy and advocacy positions for the Local Government sector
- Liaise with key external and internal stakeholders to undertake research and analysis of issues related to transport and roads.
- Represent the interests of Local Government on various committees across WA, understand potential issues and matters arising from meetings and provide feedback to key stakeholders.
- Engage with State and Federal Government agencies, industry and other stakeholders to develop and resolve relevant issues.
- Support Local Government by providing technical guidance and capacity building.
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal Governments structures and operations in relation to transport and road issues.
- Good understanding of Local Government roles, responsibilities and decision making processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of transport and road issues
- Demonstrated experience in policy development.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, coordination and evaluation.
- Experience organising events and facilitating workshops.
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and accurately, and present effectively and confidently.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:Western Australia, Perth,...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2023, 12:00 am