Talent Acquisition Officer
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
- Salary negotiable from $82,000 plus super
- Temporary up to 6 months
- 9 Day Fortnight
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We have passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
Reporting to the Manager People and Development you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, assisting and supporting the business in sourcing quality candidates through a merit based recruitment process consistent with Council's Recruitment and Selection Policy. A key focus of this role will be building creative advertising strategies and establishing external networking relationships to promote Council careers to attract the best talent.
You must have strong people skills, an eye for detail, be well organised and eager to learn. The role is hands on in a fast paced environment where no two days will be the same.
You must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline and/or demonstrated relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end recruitment processes in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to use recruitment and selection software, preferably Ezisuite, Pulse, CiAnywhere or similar programs
- Demonstrated ability to support continuous improvement by identifying improvements to processes and practices and supporting change
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
Hawkesbury City Council also offers a great working environment where your career and development matters. We offer a range of benefits from flexible work arrangements, discounted gym memberships, study assistance to flu vaccinations and other wellbeing initiatives.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call Council’s People and Development Team on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 3 July 2022
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2022, 12:00 am