Careers at Council
Council is seeking a Traffic Engineer to fill a Permanent Full Time Position 35 hour week with a variable day off each month Salary from $89,687.52 pa to $104,037.96 pa + Superannuation10-11-2022
- Lovely Southern Highlands location
- Great team environment
- Focus on Health and Well Being with flexible working conditions
- Be part of our growing dynamic council
- Opportunities for education, training and career pathways within WSC
- Dynamic team culture that is supportive, diverse and inclusive
- Positive flexible work-life balance and job security
- Be a part of a growing organisation with a culture focus on dignity and respect
- Reward & Recognition and Wellness programs
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or relevant discipline and experience sufficient for eligibility for admission as a Member of the Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management.
- Demonstrated experience in traffic engineering or transport planning.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing traffic management plans.
- Demonstrated effective and clear verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing contracts.
- A high level of computer literacy, with experience using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet, asset management, financial and record management software and traffic engineering software such as SIDRA.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence (Class C).
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 1:50 am