Careers at Council
At the Town of Mosman Park, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Each day, we are encouraged to work with purpose and passion so that together, we can shape the future of our Town and make a remarkable difference to our community. Mosman Park is located approximately 14km from Perth and a stone’s throw from Fremantle. Nestled between Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove, and North Fremantle; we are uniquely positioned between the picturesque Indian Ocean and the beautiful shores of the Swan River. We are a small and vibrant local government, focused on connecting with our close-knit community between river and sea. We’re seeking someone with vibrancy, curiosity and ambition to deliver great things for the Town and our residents. By joining us, you’ll have access to amazing lifestyle benefits and entitlements to help you achieve your full potential:18-11-2022
- 5% leave loading, two extra days of leave each year
- Additional superannuation (subject to individual contribution)
- Flexible working arrangements (including a 9-day fortnight and working from home arrangement)
- Professional development opportunities
- Wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking, and close to public transport
- Working for an organisation that supports you every step of the way
- Being part of a place that really values a work/life balance
- Working alongside a friendly and motivated group of people
- The feeling of being valued, respected and having equal access to opportunities
- Previous experience in a similar Administration or Secretarial support role including statistical and information collection and collation and data entry.
- Previous experience liaising with government departments, technical and professional organisations.
- Experience in routine interpretation and application of legislation and policies in a Local Government environment would be advantageous.
- Nearing completion or completion of a Bachelor of Arts in Urban and Regional Planning or similar.
- Written application including resume, cover letter and statement addressing the following Selection Criteria:
- A developed understanding of planning principles and practice, legislation;
- the ability to prepare well-written, accurate and grammatically correct documentation;
- Developed problem solving and negotiating with clients or applicants.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Architecture, Design and User Experience, Industrial...
- Locations:Western Australia, Perth,...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 12:00 am