Careers at Council
About the role Reporting to the Team Leader Waste Services you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of Council’s waste management strategies in accordance with legislation, policy and corporate obligations. This exciting position will deliver a wide range of functions in the waste team including the delivery of Council’s Environment Protection obligations, waste project implementation, waste management advice and reporting, contract management, waste management process improvements and waste service education and promotion. About you If you have degree qualifications in Environmental Science, Environmental Health, Engineering or equivalent and previous experience in a direct or related field, then we want to hear from you! You will possess a demonstrated understanding of the regulatory environment and contract/project management including managing grant funded projects, which will prove essential to your success in this role. This role would ideally suit someone with an understanding of best practice principles and methods as they apply to waste management initiatives, who is a confident communicator and has a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service to our community. About Coffs Harbour City Council Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do. What we offer23-06-2022
- Whilst this is a 35-hour a week role, we offer a truly flexible environment and are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance.
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in.
- Paul Shepherd – Team Leader Waste Services
- E) [email protected] P) 02 6648 4674
- Please note: applications must be submitted via Council’s Careers page and close 9pm AEDT on the closing date. More details about the role can be found on Council’s Careers page by clicking on Download PD.https://www.coffsharbour.nsw.gov.au/Your-Council/what-we-are-doing/Pages/Positions-Vacant.aspx
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Food Technology, Medical...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 12:00 am