Careers at Council
Your Future at Council:15-06-2022
- Work amongst our community and be a positive public facing ambassador for Orange City Council
- Ensure the quality monitoring of Orange’s water supply, as Council's Water Management Officer
- Prioritise safety and ensure safe work practices for yourself, your colleagues and our community
- Deliver efficient and effective service to the community
- Be a valuable member of the Water Treatment and broader Technical Services Team
- Use your relevant degree qualification to support the Water and Sewerage team through water quality, quantity and asset monitoring and reporting
- Undertake the implementation and management of water and sewer quality and quantity monitoring programs for water and sewage treatment plants, raw water supplies and storm water
- Be responsible for the environmental data management system for Council’s Water and Sewer section
- Share your experience, knowledge, and ideas
- Making a positive contribution to your city and region
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- Sharing your skills and experience
- Apply by submitting your resume and providing a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for this role!
- Recent and soon to be Graduates encouraged to apply!
- Get your application in by: Sunday 26 June 2022
- Salary Range: From $71,958 - plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent full-time working 35 hours per week,
- Fortnightly or Monthly rostered day off
- To benefit your wellbeing, you will have access to Council’s employee assistance program, flexible working arrangements, fitness passport and health and wellbeing programmes
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Food Technology, Medical...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2022, 12:00 am