Carlisle Homes has been the proud winner of the highest accolade in the housing industry - the HIA Professional Major Builder award and was recently awarded 2020 Best Employer by AON Hewitt.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic Graduate Estimators and Draftspersons to join our engaged and innovative team.
About the program:
Our program runs over 18 months and allows graduates to gain exposure through at least two formal rotations in different business areas within our Estimating or Drafting teams. Note: Rotations will be in Estimating or Drafting
The program is designed to give you exposure to the wider Drafting and Estimating functions within a large residential building company. You will go through at least two formal rotations through different areas within our Drafting and Estimating teams, and experience tailored training to ensure that you learn the essential skills to fulfil your role.
By the end of the program, our goal is that you will develop a high level of autonomy and responsibility to help you launch your career with Carlisle.
Graduate Draftspersons will be responsible for:
- Documenting and adjusting master plans in accordance with customer contracts
- Drafting new house designs in Revit
- Facilitating documentation and adjusting designs to suit customer’s specifications
- Collaborating with our local and overseas production teams
Graduate Estimators will be responsible for:
- Production of accurate bill of materials for customer contracts
- Margin analysis for each home built
- Issue resolution for site queries and extra trade orders
- Liaison and coordination with site
Successful candidates will possess:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Building & Construction or similar
- A passion to pursue a career in residential building
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A genuine desire to learn and grow with a highly engaged team
- Strong attention to detail
You can expect from us:
Once you join the Carlisle team, you can expect to enjoy the full suite of benefits that we offer to our team members, including:
- An extensive health and wellbeing program
- An extra paid day off for ‘Carlisle Day’
- A range of social events and parties throughout the year
- Generous referral programs
- An innovative, supportive and fun culture
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates may be offered on-going employment.
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] by 25 May 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- 2 Nexus Crt, Mulgrave VIC 3170Locations:
- Closing Date:25th May 2021, 12:59 pm