Department: Global Contact Centres
Reports to: Customer Contact Lead
If you are passionate in providing a great customer experience in one of the world’s greatest airlines using channels other than the traditional face-to-face with our customers, such as by phone, and emails, we welcome your application to join our Global Contact Centre.
As a Customer Contact Specialist, you are at the very frontend to assist our passengers to pick the right leisure product, impressing them through excellent tele-servicing, clearing enquiries such as reservations, and providing after sales supports for passengers around the world.
- Advising on the travel itineraries – be part to create a seamless travel experience Impress customers from around the global
- Provide assistance to customers for flights and general enquires on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon’s products
- Respond to customer inquiries, feedback and compliments
- Provide after sales service and care to our customers
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written), Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight and weekend)
Please visit careers.cathaypacific.com/our-teams/customer-service-in-the-air-and-on-the-ground for more information
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- A safe and collaborative working environment in our Global Contact Centre
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
Staff and family concessional travel benefits
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Government, Project Management, Recruitment, Marketing and...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 3:59 pm