Reports to: Supervisor
If you are attracted by the dynamic airport operations and hold a strong passion in providing a great customer experience, we look forward to welcome you to join our largest airport servicing team at Hong Kong International Airport.
Being the face of a great Airline, you will be interacting with passengers with different cultures, putting our passengers at ease before their flights. At times, you will be acting as a Brand Ambassador to tackle challenges brought to you by various factors.
- Be the brand representative to provide great customer services at the airport, Hong Kong or Kowloon AEL station, and designated pre-flight registration locations
- Deliver a seamless airport experience to our passengers from check-in to boarding
- Provide efficient and courteous assistance at various locations such as check-in counters, departure and arrival areas
- Opportunities to assist some behind-the-scene operations tasks
- Prepare flight related documentations to ensure safe and an on-time operations
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight and weekend)
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- Opportunities to work across different teams in Hong Kong International Airport
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Reminder to check email regularly as shortlisted candidates will receive invitations via email.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Government, Project Management, Recruitment, Marketing and...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 3:59 pm