- Flexible work arrangements
- Growth and development opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with the collection of monthly forecasting from the business, including reviewing forecast to budget and prior forecast.
- In conjunction with VAS operations team, review debt reports liaising with business and credit control where required.
- Preparation of monthly operations reports
- Preparation of data and compilation of file details for audit, and file governance
- Review of payroll and commissions as part of SOX review.
- Assist with projects such as system improvements and standardization of reporting
- Ad-hoc operational and finance projects and tasks as requested by the VAS Director of Operations, Pacific.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Financial ability and literacy.
- Recent tertiary qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills,
- BI, PeopleSoft experience advantageous
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm