- Internship available to work with a long established construction company
- Gain valuable knowledge and work experience by integrating your university learnings
- Get industry specific exposure to develop skills that will enhance your prospects of employment and start your career in your field of study
- Start ASAP, Oxford Falls Sydney
About CC Pines:
CC Pines is an established medium sized construction company located in Oxford Falls, NSW. We work within the commercial and Government sectors of the industry, predominately with the Department of Defence, with projects located Australia wide.
Our working environment is team orientated and collaborative and we embrace diversity in the workplace (both on our sites and in head office). CC Pines encompasses a collaborative company culture and our values embody being “Hungry, Humble and Smart”.
What we are looking for:
Civil Engineering Intern for a 3-months internship program, with a possibility of future employment opportunity. You will get to learn from experienced engineering professionals in a team environment under the mentorship of a Senior Project Engineer.
The skills and requirements you will need for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering – from an Australian University or foreign university degree accredited by Engineers Australia
- Good understanding of the basic civil engineering concepts
- Education/experience of AutoCAD 2D preferred
- A passion for the work we do and the desire to perform site visits when opportunity arises.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking!
- Resilience, diligence, a passion for teamwork!
- Previous internship experience preferred but not essential
- Undergraduates who are in their final year of studies, or Graduates who have completed their degree in the past 18 months
Benefits at CC Pines
CC Pines is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuesday lunch (depending on Covid situation)
- Active wellness program
- Flexible Working options
- Amazing workplace culture
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with your cover letter and resume.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- 1000 Oxford Falls RoadLocations:
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 11:00 am