- Fyshwick, ACT
- Full-Time, Permanent
About Our Company
CEA is a private Australian company specialising in the design, development, manufacture and through life support of radar, missile illumination and communications technologies. We work in partnership with Defence industry and Government to provide cost-effective solutions and in service support capabilities. CEA has existing facilities distributed across Australia, with growth occurring both domestically and overseas.
Support the Senior Accounting Staff and wider finance team over a broad range of accounting functions and matters, including but not limited to, processing of Accounts Receivable, Travel Claims, Bank Reconciliations and other financial reporting.
- AGSVA clearance level: Baseline clearance or ability to obtain.
- Qualification in Accounting or near completion of one.
- Ability to process, investigate and analyse financial information.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, within the Company and externally.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
CEA provides many benefits to its staff including but not limited to:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A variety of leave options including 2 additional paid leave days during Christmas closedown;
- Study support and learning and development programs;
- Access to an Employee Assistance and wellbeing programs;
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Defence Health and Navy Health;
- Fresh fruit and biscuits daily; and
- Free parking.
How to apply
Please apply via our recruitment database.
Our recruitment database can be accessed via the following options:
- The 'Apply Now' button on Seek; or
- Our website under the 'Careers' tab
In your application you should provide a copy of your current resume/curriculum vitae, complete the screening questions and address the following assessment criteria. Your application cannot progress without all elements completed.
To be eligible for this position, you must be:
- An Australian Citizen; and
- Eligible for an Australian Government (Baseline / NV1) Security Clearance (AGSVA) and the successful candidate MUST be able to obtain clearance prior to commencement.
CEA is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including women, mature age candidates and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
To find out more about CEA, visit our website at www.cea.com.au.
Please contact CEA's Recruitment team at [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm