Cenitex brings together the best technology and the best people to keep the Victorian Government operating, connected and working for the community 24/7. Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, and our goal is to provide reliable, robust and contemporary shared services and technology so departments, agencies and over 46,000 employees we support, can deliver services for the Victorian public.
This is an exciting time to join Cenitex as our organisation refreshes its approach in the way we deliver services to our customers. Our brand-new offices in Collins Street are designed with Activity Based Working principles, bringing together people, technology and space in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed environment.
What’s on offer?
We are seeking 5 talented individuals who have completed an ICT or business-related undergraduate degree for 12-month Graduate positions, commencing February 2021. The program offers:
- 12 months’ experience with diverse teams and areas of the business (three rotations of four months each), including opportunities in technical and business-related functions
- Training and development opportunities across a range of ICT and business areas, that support the transition from study to full time work
- The opportunity to work on major ICT projects that support a digital Victorian Government
- Mentoring from Cenitex leaders
This is your year. As a Graduate, you have the freedom to choose the teams you’d like to work with to create your own pathway and experiences. Collaboration across teams is critical to the way we operate, and we encourage our Grads to experience working across a mix of IT and corporate services areas. You’ll have the opportunity to explore your creative as well as analytical side and put into practice what you’ve learned at uni.
You could be working with and learning from professionals across a number of different divisions such as:
- Infrastructure Services - Cyber security, Automation and efficiency, End user computing, Platform and applications, Hosting, Identity, Network and facilities, Storage and Unix
- Workplace and Application Services - Device management, Application platforms and Cloud services such as Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Customer Engagement – Account management, Service management and Customer experience.
- Finance and Business Services – Finance, Procurement, Business partnering, Legal and Business technology · Strategy and Governance – Governance and policy, Risk and assurance, Communications and marketing.
- People and Capability – Business partnering, Talent management, Health Safety & Environment, Learning and development and Organisational development.
So … what will you be doing?
You’ll be immersed in three different teams for 4 months each. You will assist with day to day operations and projects and have the opportunity to learn and apply customer service and technical skills within a fast-paced environment.
What is Cenitex looking for in a grad?
Our graduates are talented individuals who thrive on customer outcomes with a strong interest in technology and business. They work on real-world ICT projects that support a modern, agile and productive public sector, and underpin the State Government’s commitment to a digital Victoria and better outcomes for our community. Our focus is on attracting and selecting graduates with emphasis on diversity, particularly gender, cognitive and disability.
We are looking for graduates with a diverse range of skills, knowledge and personal qualities, including:
- Flexible approach, and adaptable to change and dealing with ambiguity · Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- An understanding of IT and/or business fundamentals.
- Understanding of, or experience in IT software, including Microsoft 365 and Cloud-based skills would be highly regarded
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer-focused approach and a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation · Ability to organise and prioritise tasks with a methodical and structured approach to tasks
I’m interested, how do I apply?
By clicking “Apply” you will be redirected to the Careers Victoria portal. Here you will find further instructions and information to guide you in submitting a valid application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2020, 12:59 pm