About Central Earthmoving
Established in 1985, Central Earthmoving is a dynamic earthmoving and civil contractor, delivering civil construction, mining services, and land care projects throughout regional WA. We deliver quality performance with a focus on value, reliability, flexibility and care and attention to our clients’ requirements.
We currently have a number of exciting new regional projects opportunities, with Central Earthmoving seeking an Engineer to join the organisation.
Central Earthmoving is seeking a dynamic Engineer. The role is reporting to the Project Manager, with project values ranging from $1M to $20M.
The ideal candidate will provide onsite engineering support to the work team, passionately assisting others whilst striving to achieve delivery targets and be one of our Champions for Safety.
This role is offered as full time permanent on a FIFO/DIDO site based Roster from Perth.
- Day to day support including all necessary works co-ordination and scheduling, resource allocation, direct supervision and inspections.
- Tracking of daily productions and costs and working closely with Site Supervisors.
- Prepare, manage & complete technical deliverables including project management plans, construction schedule & QAQC documentation (ITPs, field inspections, MDR etc)
- Supplier and sub-contract procurement and management.
- Contract management including identifying & claim variations, extensions of time and other contractual entitlements.
- Financial management including budget preparation, job-costing, preparing & monitoring cost to complete, profit forecasting etc.
- Implementation and reporting against KPI’s and other contract / company deliverables.
- Build effective relationships with repeat clients and consultants
- Tertiary Qualification Engineering
- A strong safety focus
- A passionate desire for continuous improvement and innovation, applying “real world” learnings to project delivery functions
- Stakeholder and client engagement experience
Be part of a team that embraces diverse talent, working together in a safe environment delivering strategic outcomes and creating lasting positive impacts.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm