About CFI Finance
CFI Finance is an independent Australian Finance Company. We provide a range of lending products across the SME sector with a strong brand presence in our target markets. We're a small, flexible, and friendly employer with high standards in everything we do.
Right now we’re looking for a passionate Loans Officer to join our collaborative and close-knit team. Working closely with all areas of the business this role is about supporting our customers through their loan lifecycle, from first enquiry to contract settlement and beyond.
About the role
You’ll be talking daily to small business customers, suppliers of equipment, and others involved in the loan process. You’ll help gather information for loan applications, prepare documents for customers, and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Guiding customers through the application process and collating application information
- Checking and verifying information provided by customers and presenting it to lending decision makers for review
- Generating contract documents and coordinating contract execution and settlement
- Assisting customers with general enquiries and requests
- This role could be the perfect entry to the corporate world for a recent graduate.
- You’ll definitely be positive and friendly with a can-do attitude
- You’ll have no problem communicating whether on the phone or in writing
- You can work autonomously and as part of a team
- You’ll have great attention to detail and you’ll be proficient with basic Microsoft Office products etc.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary package
- To work as part of a great team and learn from industry leading talent
- The opportunity to grow with a reputable and dynamic finance company
- The flexibility that comes with an output focussed culture
- Sydney CBD office location
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm