Have you got what it takes to be a Recruitment Consultant? Are you looking for a career change and have transferrable skills?
Are you tech savvy, excellent at multi-tasking and thrive under pressure with a genuine interest in Recruitment? Well, we are keen to train you to become a recruitment expert!
We are currently looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills to work closely with our team and clients to ensure the recruitment of exceptional quality staff for our client base. The role is essential to helping recruit blue collar workers who are the backbone of the Australian workforce. We recruit across a diversified client base which will help you gain experience in a variety industries ensuring you build your knowledge quickly. This role will be a great gateway to your recruitment career!
This role is based from our custom built head office in Salisbury, Brisbane. You will be working with a team of consultants that are responsible for meeting tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times.
Why join the CG Recruitment team?
We are a dynamic team that thrives on success. We have a passion for placing the right candidates into the right roles. Our company values are Integrity, Dedication, Loyalty & FAMILY. This family culture is one that we feel strongly supports our staff. It helps build relationships based on trust and friendship while also building strong, professional developments. We believe the value of our company lies in our staff and provide support and training structures that allow our team to grow and enhance their skills and experience.
Your role would include, but is not limited to:
- Candidate Sourcing & onboarding
- Conducting Interviews
- Reference Checking
- Employee Background and immigration checks
- Managing compliance
- Data Entry & Database Management
- Daily rostering
- Client lead generation
- Account management – onsite check ins and follow up
What you will need to be successful:
- A desire to forge your way as a Recruitment Consultant with drive and energy
- Ability to follow processes
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Can do attitude / Dedicated to get the job done
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player and a dedication to getting the job done
If you're interested in this position, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm