Chandler Macleod is one of Australia's leading providers of integrated HR services, products and technologies. The business has a long standing and well-established Australia footprint, and is a member of Recruit Holdings, the 4th largest staffing company in the world. Established in 1959, CMG has a successful track record in helping organisations reach their full potential through the provision of Permanent and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment and HR Consulting services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our Brisbane operation, specialising in recruiting individuals within the business support space.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for clients across a raft of sectors. This role is a "full lifecycle" or "360 recruitment role", meaning you will be responsible for sales (winning new clients), as well as the delivery of recruitment projects for external clients (existing and new).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and enhancing relationships with established client contacts, including phone/email communication and face to face meetings
- Full lifecycle recruitment and candidate resourcing for roles within the procurement & supply chain industries
- Day to day management of candidate sourcing and attraction activities
- Working with team members across Australia to maximize efficiency across client and candidate channels
What we are looking for:
We are more than happy to consider applicants with no recruitment experience. In fact, a number of our high performers had little or no recruitment experience prior to joining us. The most important attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive, commitment and a desire to achieve results in a targeted environment
- The ability and confidence to influence people at all levels
- Professional and proactive approach to customer satisfaction
- A flair for building relationships with
On offer is a permanent position with a well-established market leader in the HR & Recruitment Services space.
Working for CMG you will receive ongoing training and development, and continuous support from mentors, subject matter experts, and a successful and highly experienced management team. You will also enjoy all the benefits of a corporate sales focused position, including company and team incentives, and a fast-paced work culture.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Craig Moffat at Chandler Macleod using the "apply" function.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm