Chandler Macleod is one of Australia's leading providers of integrated HR services, products and technologies. The business has a long standing and well-established Australian footprint, and is a member of Recruit Holdings, the 4th largest staffing company in the world.
With the aim of becoming the number 1 trusted partner for staffing talent solutions in Australia, CMG is continuing to expand its specialist offerings across the country.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for overseeing existing client accounts, identifying and developing new client accounts and revenue streams, and managing the end-to-end recruitment process of roles within your given area of specialisation.
- Provision of best practice recruitment solutions to new and existing clients
- Ongoing management of candidate attraction and sourcing activities
- Market mapping and new business development
- Maintenance and enhancement of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Strong personal drive, a proactive approach to work, and a consultative and professional nature
- Excellent rapport building and networking skills
- Tertiary education and previous experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment would be beneficial
CMG is offering a long-term career opportunity with the scope to develop personally and professionally. Ongoing training and support will be provided through a robust training program and highly experienced Subject Matter Experts. If you are looking for a positive, creative and collaborative working environment, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Please apply online or contact Karl Smart at [email protected] or on 07 3003 7773.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm