This is a full-time, permanent Graduate role perfect for recent graduates of Computer Science, Engineering, Mechatronics and similar degrees.
Are you a recent university graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to work within the Intelligent Automation space with cutting edge technologies? Keen to shape the digital transformations of top-tier organizations around the world? Ready to build a career in consulting with the 1st pure-play partner to be globally recognized as a Blue Prism Double Platinum Delivery and Capability Provider? We are now recruiting for an experienced RPA Consultant to become a valuable member of our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team.
As an RPA consultant and developer, you will work with clients and members of our industry-leading team to scope, design, develop, and deploy automation solutions. Whether our clients are just beginning their automation journey or looking to scale, you will be there to support and drive operational efficiencies using the latest technologies.
About the Role
- Drive operational diagnostic processes, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding, to identify RPA opportunities
- Work alongside clients and Reveal Group team members to design and implement RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA vendor best practices, design principles, and standards.
- Configure RPA processes and objects, using core work-flow principles that are well-structured, efficient, sustainable, scalable, and user-friendly.
- Perform all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA programs and tools, including Reveal Group’s Reveal RoboSuite™ automation tools (Reveal Group provides extensive RPA training and accreditations for multiple RPA programs, including Blue Prism and UiPath)
- Identify, track, and monitor project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
- Provide continuing support to clients and existing processes as well as implement change requirements as part of a well-defined change control process
- Facilitate training workshops on operations management and process automation
Reveal Group’s Commitments:
- Provide training including, but not limited to, Blue Prism and/or UiPath accreditations
- Place you in our Mentor Program to pair you with an experienced Reveal Group employee who will help immerse you in Reveal’s culture and both invest in and assist with your professional and personal growth
- Review your performance every 6 months to ensure your career with Reveal Group is on track and in-line with where you want to be/what you want to achieve
- Undergraduate degree in business, IT, engineering, mathematics, science, or other relevant disciplines
- Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere experience (certifications preferred)
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship
- Eligibility to pass a background check
- Willingness to travel
- Interest in being part of a growing team – investing in the growth of others and letting others invest in you
Your Skills & Experience:
- Software development (knowledge of .NET Framework, VBA, JAVA, C++ or equivalent preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills (fluency in English is mandatory and a second language is beneficial)
- Problem-solving, process mapping, and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with teams
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise
About Reveal Group
Established in 2005, Reveal Group specializes in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We are a U.S.-based company with offices in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia as well as Toronto, Canada. Our team is made up of Blue Prism and UiPath specialists.
We are a UiPath Gold Partner and Blue Prism’s first (and only) Double Platinum Delivery and Capability Partner. We have implemented Blue Prism and UiPath for clients in more than 20 industries across the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, and Asia. Our unique approach leverages our experience, IP, and training to quickly build client capability and self-sufficiency. Organizations look to us to start and scale their RPA programs.
Our Australian offices are located in burgeoning tech-hubs in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney. Company culture is of the utmost importance to us – we genuinely love working together! We live by our company values: Always improving, never settling; Northing less than total transparency; Learn from the past, look to the future; and Teach a person to fish, together. Our employees receive attractive salaries, are provided with the tools needed to constantly learn and further advance their skills, and are given opportunities to travel interstate and internationally. Reveal Group is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Reveal Group. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Apply now! We thank all interested applicants; however, only successful candidates who meet all requirements will be contacted. If you have any questions, contact Charley Vokoun or Melissa Weaver. This position is only open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens or those who have a visa that does not require company sponsorship.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Mechatronics, Engineering Software
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen
- 9-11 Cremorne St, Level 4Locations:
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm