- Based in Canberra, ACT
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Events delivery focus role
We are a professional membership body supporting 128 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 500 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
As a Membership Engagement Specialist, you will working within a small dynamic team to deliver exceptional experiences for our members through various social and communication activities, supporting member groups, organising member events (both virtual and face-to-face) and engaging with key stakeholders across the Trans-Tasman office locations and National teams. This role is based in Canberra, ACT.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end event delivery management – Set up, promotion and delivery;
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify sponsor and partner opportunities;
- Support local social media activation;
- Supporting local governance and member community groups and committees;
- Responding to Member enquiries, interactions and engagement;
- Utilizing salesforce case management, reporting and monitoring.
- Assisting regional manager in coordination of local resources
- Proactive approach to sharing knowledge and experience to identify trends and member experience improvements to ensure continued relevance, practicality and connection for our members
- Social media literacy
- A growth mindset, adaptable, pro -active approach;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Relationship management with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Time management and ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstration of ability to be flexible and manage change.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, social club and internal Career development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Communications, Education,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm