Applications for our 2021 Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Cadetship Program are now closed. If you wish to be notified of when our 2022 Cadetship Program opens, click ‘apply now’ to receive an email from us when applications open. Applications are expected to open early to mid 2022!
Who we are
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 60 years. Chevron Australia operates the Gorgon and Wheatstone natural gas projects; manages an equal one-sixth interest in the North West Shelf Venture; operates Australia’s largest onshore oilfield on Barrow Island; and delivers quality fuel products and services across Australia via Puma Energy.
At Chevron Australia, we’re powered by the talent and ingenuity of our people. Experience opportunity, challenge and fulfillment within a diverse and inclusive workplace and be part of providing the energy that powers the world forward.
What is chevron’s Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Cadetship program?
Chevron’s Cadetship Program supports Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students to successfully complete their university degree and gain valuable work experience in a leading international liquefied natural gas (LNG) business. Chevron provides a study allowance and 12-weeks of paid summer vacation employment from late November until mid-February to students on the program.
What we can offer you
The Chevron Cadetship Program gives you the opportunity to participate in our industry-leading oil and gas projects while acquiring practical skills relevant to your field of study.
As a Cadet with Chevron, you will receive:
- 12-weeks paid vacation employment at Chevron Australia’s head office in Perth
- Annual study allowance of $12,000
- Annual books and equipment allowance of $1,000
- Ongoing professional support and mentoring
- Opportunity to be considered for Chevron’s Horizons Graduate Program upon completion of a relevant degree
Who we are looking for
For the 2022 Cadetship program, we will be looking to hear from students in the following disciplines:
- Information technology
- Earth science
- Corporate affairs / Communications
- Human resources
- Health, safety & environment (HSE)
- Health & medical
To be eligible for the program you must:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, and able to provide confirmation/proof of your heritage
- Be enrolled for full time study at an Australian university
Register your interest
To register your interest for our 2022 Cadetship Program, click 'Apply Now' and we will send you an email when our applications open!
- Job type:Cadetships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 7:00 am