Chevron Downstream Australia has a graduate opportunity!
We have one vacancy for an ambitious graduate to join our terminal team based in Eagle Farm as a Terminal Operator. The role of a Terminal Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the bulk terminal, including stock quality and quantity control, product receipts from overseas imports, and terminal maintenance. We are committed to maintaining a safe and reliable fuel terminal.
We offer a supportive and friendly work environment and a great start to a career in the fuel industry with many development opportunities. This is a 24-hour terminal, with 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off, and 5 on and 5 off rotating rosters over a 4-week rotation (subject to change).
Chevron values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from diverse range of candidates.
· Perform all work activities related to product receipts; specifically ship, truck and pipeline receipt.
· Coordinate with supply schedulers, suppliers, and transporters for all product movements as required.
· Perform inspections and maintenance to ensure proper operation, and environmental integrity.
· Schedule and direct maintenance activities as needed.
· Perform blending, sampling, and testing of all products to meet specifications and monitoring and maintaining equipment and documentation.
· Assure compliance with all operating procedures, training and operating requirements and Safe Work Practices by anyone who comes into our facilities.
· Complete marine and terminal operations training as required, to advance from level 1 operator to level 3 / Loading Master & Permit Writer Qualifications.
· Perform activities in the tank yard and Tank Truck Loading Rack (TTLR) areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Completed relevant degree, a completed Bachelor qualification in a Mechanical / Technical field.
· Some previous work experiences an advantage
· Demonstrated ability to work within a team and maintain a strong team environment to achieve the safe and efficient daily operations of the terminal.
· Quick learner, willing to take direction and accept feedback
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility in days of work to meet the roster and business needs
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- 365 MacArthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4007, AustraliaLocations:
Queensland, Eagle Farm
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm