PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner – Program Management, you will be responsible for accounts payable, fund transfers, ledger reconciliations and other daily accounting tasks. You will assist with the generation of monthly department reports and project acquittal reports, annual statutory audit and annual budget & budget reforecasts. Your contribution will support ChildFund Australia maintain the highest standard of accountability and integrity to its stakeholders.
- Be responsible for processing accounts payable, fund transfers to country offices and relevant ledger reconciliations;
- Process Credit card reconciliation and business trip related transactions;
- Prepare month end journals and bank reconciliations;
- Assist with preparing management accounts, SYD office department reports, country office project acquittal reports and provide analysis;
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and annual audit process;
- Contribute to ChildFund Australia budget and re-forecast process;
- Assist with the new finance system project on system validation and implementation;
- Provide financial capacity building for other departments and country program on relevant financial procedures and systems;
- Assist Sydney Office finance team on banking, and other daily accounting tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Accounting graduate, TAFE Diploma
- Good experience in accounting, bank reconciliation, accounts payable
- High personal integrity & attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems (ideally Sunsystem and/or Sage Intacct)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- L8 162 Goulburn St, Surry Hills NSWLocations:
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2021, 12:59 pm