Who Are We?
Chubb Insurance is a highly successful multinational company with operations in 54 countries and 31,000 employees worldwide. We pride ourselves on delivering the best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and business of all sizes. We assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline and provide an outstanding claims service.
We have over 100 years’ experience in the Australian market, currently servicing 200,000 customers, insuring 74% of the ASX 250 companies and demonstrating vast expertise in global programs. We offer a dynamic and inclusive working environment, career development, competitive salaries and global mobility. We are also a proud sponsor of the Australian Open.
Why Our Graduate Program?
Our exciting new program will give you the opportunity to experience and develop an understanding of the general insurance industry across the Actuarial Function. This will include learning detailed analytics and assisting in the preparation of analysis for pricing, portfolio monitoring and reserve reviews for Actuaries.
You will undertaking analysis and modelling, and assist Actuaries in the production of annual business plan loss ratios.
The key to our success is our people and our knowledge sharing. You will have the opportunity to interact with and learn from our team of leading industry experts, providing you the best start in your insurance career.
- Tertiary degree in a mathematics related field.
- Progress towards becoming a Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia or equivalent.
- Strong data capabilities, attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Positive, friendly and can-do attitude
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and keen to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
When you click 'Apply' you will be re-directed to our careers page. Please attach you CV, Cover Letter and your up-to-date university transcript.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Level 38/225 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaLocations:
North Sydney, Sydney
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 6:00 am