Be part of the award winning CIMIC Group graduate program
CIMIC Group invests in future leaders and provides graduates with exposure to a world of experience and expertise.
Use your experience, stretch your skills, strive for excellence and achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients, shareholders and communities – taking you from today to a brighter future.
Our global graduate program provides the opportunity to learn, develop and gain exposure to some of the world’s most iconic asset, infrastructure and resources projects.
You receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will experience three eight-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
Your future starts here!
To be successful in this program, you will have the capability to:
- Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
- Communicate, advise and present confidently
- Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
- Deliver high quality outcomes, be outcome driven and self-motivated
- Relocate to various sites and projects, as required by program rotations.
CIMIC Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Applications are open to Australian or New Zealand citizens, or those who have Australian Permanent Residency status at the time of application. (Passport or evidence of permanent residency is required).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:25th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm