2023 Cisco Global Sales Internship Program - Technical Sales Engineer
Program Start: 3rd July 2023
Duration: 12 Weeks (Full-Time)
Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra
What You’ll Do
The Technical Sales Engineering Internship Program targets upcoming technical graduates. This program provides you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. Along with sales engineering team experience, you have the chance to work within your intern groups to research, present solutions, and make recommendations related to customer challenges. During this internship, you will gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales, and the opportunity to network. You will also learn from top engineering leaders within the organization.
- Work with Sales Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues
- Research customer challenges alongside your team
- Participate in stretch projects in a team and individually
- Learn about potential career paths beyond your internship
Who You'll Work With
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining top early university talent to shape our future, and we want you! You will learn and gain sales experience to grow during your Sales internship. You will also work with leaders to make an impact on the business while getting exposure to our executives and sales organization. Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path? Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
- Including but not limited to an upcoming graduate of a technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 3-Year University. Preferred disciplines include; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent degree in a technical discipline
- Must be currently enrolled in a technical degree or certification program during the internship and return to your studies at the completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a real passion for technology
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong skills: Researching, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
- Proven leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application and must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you're applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.