Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Project management has never been more important to our organization. You'll play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve for business efficiency. You will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and delivery of various projects.
What You’ll Do
- Execute project management skill sets and methodologies to address long-term opportunities to impact and improve the business
- Assist in all project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, forecast trends, all to identify risks and issues and work toward innovation and operational excellence
- Identify process gaps and process implementation planning
- Support and further build change management processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide innovative solutions to optimize internal and external processes, policies, protocols, and tools that will enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- A strong understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a passion for solving problems
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be an Australian or NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 1:59 pm