At Citadel Securities, our traders make complex risk decisions and execute trades at scale, in real-time. As a markets and trading expert, you’ll use predictive analytics and advanced technology to monitor risk, respond to market signals and execute trading strategies across Options, ETFs, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in markets and trading through a program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with a global team. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers throughout the internship.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a financial market
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to trading
- Constantly learn and adapt trading approaches
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
Your Skills & Talents:
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD Degree)
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical approach
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting, and/or statistical software strongly preferred
Opportunities available in Sydney
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology, Mathematics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 3:59 pm