The Analyst - Industrials is responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Advisory team. The Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Work with senior Corporate Advisory officers and professionals and participate in particular client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of the Corporate Advisory team
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations, valuation materials and statistical exhibits for pitches and live deals
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Evaluate company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends
- Build complex financial models for valuation purposes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
- Resume (including GPA/WAM stated)
- Cover letter
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 7:00 am