You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Capital Markets Origination (CMO) team in Sydney for a February 2021 start. The CMO group works with our corporate and government clients develop, structure, and implement financing packages to meet their capital needs.
The division is comprised of over 20 different groups that provide many traditional Investment Banking experiences (managing client relationships and working with them to develop strategic and tactical financing plans), while also incorporating a heavy focus on the ever-changing markets, similar to Sales & Trading. As a Capital Markets Origination Analyst, you will join an intensive training program, where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as an overview of Citi’s culture.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. Citi Capital Markets provides foreign exchange, fixed income, equity and commodity products and financing solutions. Citi Capital Markets provides the widest array of products from plain vanilla to exotic derivatives across 25 locations in the Asia Pacific region.
Your time here will look something like this...
As a CMO Analyst, you will be working in either Debt Capital Markets or Equities Capital Markets.
As a DCM Analyst, you will work towards being responsible for originating and executing debt raisings in the global capital markets. Key products in which you will specialise in include:
- Senior Debt
- Subordinated Debt
- Hybrid Securities
As an ECM Analyst, your role will be to advise clients on how to raise capital on the stock exchange. This includes:
- Recommending equity structures to clients
- Advise appropriate times to raise equity
- Market messaging behind the strategy
- Managing external stakeholders
We want to hear from you if...
- You have obtained or in your final year at university completing a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in any discipline from a top academic institution
- Proven track record of consistently strong performance at university
Who we think will be a great fit...
If you enjoy research, sales, and persuasion, the Citi CMO Analyst Program is a great step forward in your career. A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level.
We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Interest in building relationships with investors and raising capital
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2020, 12:59 pm