You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Our Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Consumer Banking team in Sydney for February 2021 start. GCB operates four business lines: Branded Cards, Retail Services, Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. Nearly half of GCB’s revenue is created outside of North America and growth efforts are strategically focused on the top 100 U.S. cities as well as emerging markets and where our target client segments are thriving. As an Analyst in Consumer Banking, you will gain exposure and expertise in a variety of business areas.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The full-time Analyst Program trains and cultivates key players in today’s changing economic environment. The Analyst Program is two years long and starts in February with a local orientation followed by a week of classroom training, mentorship opportunities, and potential international placements. After initial training, participants will receive continuous skills training and dedicated mentorship throughout the program.
Your time here will look something like this...
The full-time Analyst Program is a rotational program where participants complete four six-month rotations across two-years in one of the following Consumer Banking teams:
- Retail/Wealth Management Banking
- Customer Franchise Management
- Operations & Technology
- Business Management
- Commercial Banking
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your final year of university completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, from a top academic institution with a strong track record in any discipline
- You have experience working in teams as well as an individual contributor
Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2020, 12:59 pm