You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions Group is looking for full-time Undergraduate/Master’s to join the team in Sydney in February 2021. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions provides innovative banking, working capital and liquidity management solutions to help our clients operate efficiently in a globally dynamic environment. With our industry leading offerings, clients can streamline business processes, manage working capital more effectively, reduce financing costs, secure timely transaction payments and commercial flow proceeds, and expand into new markets, minimizing associated risks in the process.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The program will include intensive training, real-world experience, senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise, including product management, sales, trade and implementation.
Your time here will look something like this...
The program will include intensive training, real-world experience, senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise, including product management, sales and solutioning, trade and implementation.
- Assist and manage projects that support our international and domestic cash management and trade finance businesses.
- Partner with our product, sales and coverage functions to deliver innovative solutions for our ASX 200 and Fortune 500 client base.
- Enjoy project roles with a high degree of autonomy & ownership, plus the ability to drive and display individual contribution.
- Support management of core product functions and enablement of new to market innovations.
- Understand the sales cycle from client identification, origination, solutioning to deal presentation and closure.
- Collaborate with a range of individuals from different departments across the franchise such as Corporate Bank Coverage, Markets and Corporate Treasury.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your final year at university working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline at a top academic institution
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You have experience working in teams as well as an individual contributor
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- High level of accuracy and time management skills
- High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2020, 12:59 pm