Do you have a STEM degree? Be part of the future of our workforce. By joining Citi’s Summer Analyst Program, we welcome your diversity of experience, background & ideas from day 1!
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Corporate Banking team in Sydney.
Citi’s Corporate Bank is a leading provider of financial services to top-tier multi-national clients around the globe, serving the financial needs of the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions. Corporate Bankers are part of a team who will help build and grow our long-term relationships with clients; addressing their most complex banking needs, helping them to succeed in their businesses by solving problems and realizing opportunities. Our bankers work closely with our product partners to deliver the Citi platform to our clients (i.e. Capital Markets, Markets & Risk Management, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate Advisory and Risk Management).
Your time here will look something like this...
* Performing credit analysis and transaction stewardship (including the ability to review, interpret and analyse financial statements), review of legal documentation, management of the client portfolio and credit exposures, being actively involved in developing/structuring/executing high profile transactions
* Support senior coverage bankers in researching industry trends and curating thought leadership.
* Working very closely alongside product partners to deliver the Citi platform to our clients, be it to help our clients raise capital in the equity and debt capital markets, facilitate global payments, hedging derivative risks, or advising on strategic needs.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The rotational Summer Analyst Program runs for 10 weeks and begins with initial classroom-based training, where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi's culture. Throughout the program, you will receive ongoing training sessions throughout the length of the program, as well as a series of networking and social events. Once you complete the program, you will be eligible for a full-time offer commencing in February 2024.
We want to hear from you if...
We're looking for motivated individuals in their penultimate or final year of university, pursuing a degree in any discipline. In addition, you will value hard work and creativity, and are motivated by creating a lasting impact with clients.
We'll also be looking for the following:
* Strong numerical and analytical skills, with basic knowledge in finance and accounting
* Adaptability and resilience to work in a high-pressure environment, with the capacity to multi-task
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive eagerness to learn
* Strong attention to detail with commitment to accurate and high quality work product
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* Competent PowerPoint and Excel skills (desirable, not essential)
Who we think will be a great fit...
You have a dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
* Resume (including GPA/WAM stated)
* Cover letter addressed to Citi and the Corporate Banking business
Applications close 2nd August at 11:59pm Sydney time. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore early application is highly encouraged!
We value diversity and so do you. All degree disciplines are welcome to apply for a Summer Internship at Citi.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2022, 1:59 pm