Do you have a STEM degree? Be part of the future of our workforce. By joining Citi’s Summer Analyst Program, we welcome your diversity of experience, background & ideas from day 1!
You're the brains behind our work.
If you are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the board room, then Citi can help you get there! Our Investment Banking program will equip you with the knowledge and training that you will need to play a valuable role in a team, and to establish a long-term career within the industry.
At Citi, we value internal mobility, and we provide experiences, support and opportunities people need to move forward. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Melbourne. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions.
Your time here will look something like this...
The program starts with an intensive training program that comprises of orientation sessions, coupled with on-the-job training. Training will include advanced accounting concepts, valuation techniques, Citi's library and information services, and an overview of Citi's key financial products. You will also be able to meet and network with Citi professionals from all parts of the bank through Citi's formal mentor program and Summer Social Networking events; both of which are great opportunities to hear people's experiences and learn more about the firm. Once you complete the program, you will be eligible for a full-time offer commencing in February 2024.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Analyst role, and the culture here in Citi. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include:
* Mergers & acquisitions
* Financial restructurings
* Distributing equity, debt & derivative securities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You're a penultimate or final year student with strong academic achievement in a wide variety of disciplines.
* You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
* Passionate about finance and have a genuine interest to learn
* Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community; through teamwork; leadership; and mentoring
* Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole.
* Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of institutional clients with confidence and good judgment.
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals; who are eager to grow their careers in Corporate Advisory. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm; but of themselves.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
* Resume (including GPA/WAM stated)
* Cover letter addressed to Citi
Applications close 19th July 2022 at 11:59am Melbourne time. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore early application is highly encouraged!
We value diversity and so do you. All degree disciplines are welcome to apply for a Summer Internship at Citi.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm