You're the brains behind our work.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analyst to join the Investment Banking team in Melbourne, Australia. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers; acquisitions; divestitures; financial restructurings; underwriting; and distributing equity; debt; and derivative securities.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. As an Analyst, you will receive intensive training globally with your entire Analyst cohort, as well as locally with your Australia team. While you're in the Analyst role; you're eligible to participate in Citi's mentorship program; which will provide further training and guidance during and after the program from senior leaders within the firm.
Your time here will look something like this...
As an Analyst; you are the lynchpin of a project team; responsible for everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have the intellect and drive to help continue Citi's success in the future. An analyst in the investment banking team typically assists senior bankers with coverage of clients; origination of ideas; preparation of pitch books; conduct sophisticated financial analysis and industry research.
To help you become an expert; you will complete extensive class-room and on-the-job training with leading corporate training consultants and Citi professionals. The training program will introduce you to Citi’s products; services; and culture; and serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers and senior bankers from around the globe.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are graduating in 2020, or you have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; in the last 2 years.
- Experience within a direct or in-direct industry, ranging between 0 - 2 years. Any experience can range from, but not limited to financial services & insurance, law, engineering, accounting and/or consulting.
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and strong communication skills
- You have an interest in business and some knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape.
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
- CV (stating grade average)
- Cover letter (addressed to Citi)
- Academic Transcript
Position level is flexible, pending experience.
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills - Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 1:00 am