You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our summer internship program equips you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on our team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Capital Markets Origination (CMO) team in Asia Pacific. CMO advises corporate clients on capital raising activities and leads every part of the deal process: transaction origination, formulation of deal structure, security design, marketing and execution. Through CMO, Citi executes Initial Public Offerings, follow-on equity placements, convertible bonds, investment grade / high yield bonds, asset / mortgage-backed securities, and loans.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 11-week internship starts with an intensive training program that comprises of orientation sessions coupled with on-the-job training. Training will include advanced accounting concepts, financial modeling and valuation techniques, and an overview of Citi's key financial products. You will also be able to meet and network with Citi professionals from all parts of the bank through social events over the course of the summer, providing the opportunities to hear people's experiences and learn more about the firm. Top performing Summer Analysts will be hired to join the following year’s CMO Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this...
As a Summer Analyst in CMO, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects as if you were a full-time analyst – this is not a "shadow" position.
You will be required to:
- Compile, analyze, and assimilate financial information
- Research market moving events and relevant live deals, to prepare client-ready presentation materials to update on the capital markets
- Become familiar with equity, bond, or loan offerings, and play a fundamental role in deal origination and execution
- Understand the market factors and parameters for pricing an equity, bond, or loan offering in the real world
- Work hard, be proactive, and contribute to the team in a dynamic and stimulating work environment
We want to hear from you if...
- You are a penultimate-year student pursuing an Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Students with strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
If you enjoy deconstructing and analyzing new situations; value hard work and creativity; and are motivated by creating a lasting impact with clients; the Citi CMO Analyst Program is a great step in your career. A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; a genuine desire to develop an understanding of the market environment and capital raising process. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of themselves, but of the firm. We value diversity of people and experiences and know you do as well.
We'll also be looking for the following:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with basic knowledge in finance and accounting
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent PowerPoint and Excel skills
For your application please submit the below documents:
- Tailored Cover letter
- Academic Transcript
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2019, 2:00 am