You're the brains behind our work...
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role in your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi's Institutional Clients Group is looking for summer interns to join the Capital Markets Origination (CMO) team in Asia Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) Function. The CMO group leads clients in their underwriting endeavors and helps raise capital from investors, on behalf of corporations and governments. Citi's CMO division is comprised of over 20 different groups, many of which are hybrids between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! As a Capital Markets Origination Analyst, you will join an intensive training program, where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as an overview of Citi's culture.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed...
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 10-week internship starts with an intensive training program that comprises of orientation sessions coupled with on-the-job training. Training will include advanced accounting concepts, financial modeling and valuation techniques, and an overview of Citi's key financial products. You will also be able to meet and network with Citi professionals from all parts of the bank through social events over the course of the summer, providing the opportunities to hear people's experiences and learn more about the firm. Top performing Summer Analysts will be hired to join the following year’s Graduate Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Manage overall fixed income and equity relationships
- Manage dialogues and interactions with corporate clients
- Originate, market, structure and execute fixed income and equity transactions
- Demonstrate ways to limit interest rate and credit risk through the use of derivatives
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline from a top academic institution (graduating between Dec 2022 - June 2023)
Who we think will be a great fit...
If you enjoy research, sales, and persuasion, the Citi CMO Analyst Program is a great step forward in your career. A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level.
We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Interest in building relationships with investors and raising capital
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis.
Each applicant can apply to maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
First Application Deadline: Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 23:59 HKT
Final Application Deadline: Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 23:59 HKT
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Architecture, Arts and Humanities,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 3:59 pm