Citi has two openings available within our Analyst Class starting in February 2020. One position is within our Investment Banking group and one is within our Capital Markets Origination group.
The analyst program includes intensive class room and on the job training, a mentorship program, and continuous guidance from senior leaders within the firm. Analysts at Citi are the lynchpin of a project team and get to work on everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy. Analysts all assist senior bankers with coverage of clients, origination of ideas, preparation of pitch books, and conducting analysis and industry research.
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we want to hire professionals with diverse backgrounds and experience, and who have the intellect and drive to help continue Citi's success in the future.
All backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and we will provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to succeed
- Participate in particular client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of the team
- Organize and analyze financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations, valuation materials and statistical exhibits for pitches and live deals
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Evaluate company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; in any discipline with top academic record from a leading university
- Demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 12:59 pm