Day In The Life Of A Banker
What you need to know…
Citi values diversity as a key advantage to their industry leading culture. From STEM to Commerce, to Arts and Law; we encourage you to find your fit. We invite penultimate students who are interested in Investment Banking and Global Markets to join us for a live panel discussion with residential Queensland alumni analysts.
The event will provide you with:
- An overview of Citi’s Internship Program
- An introduction to your panel speakers and their journey at Citi
- A day in the life of an analyst; including ‘How to Close a Deal’ and ‘The Art of Trading’
- Live questionnaire session with our panelists.
Upon application please submit a copy of your CV and we will be in contact shortly after to confirm your attendance with a unique link to access the webinar session.
This webinar is the second part of the Queensland Citi Webinar Series, a two part webinar session. You do not need to attend the first session to attend this session.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2020, 6:00 am