You're the brains behind our work.
Citi values diversity as a key advantage to our industry leading culture. From STEM to Commerce, to Arts and Law; we encourage you to find your fit.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi’s Investment Bank is a leading provider of financial services to top-tier multi-national clients around the globe, serving the financial needs of the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions.
Our Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is inviting talented penultimate year female students to apply for the Women in Banking (Investment Banking) Scholarship Program, who are interested in pursuing a career in Investment Banking. The Women in Banking Scholarship offers a position on the 2020 Summer Internship Program, as well as a scholarship grant valued at $5,000 to contribute towards your course and educational fees.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Financial restructurings
- Distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities.
As a Summer Analyst, you will join an intensive 11-week summer program in Sydney where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role. In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend several informal networking events and lunches and be partnered with a buddy on a mentoring program to allow you to learn the ropes of banking.
We want to hear from you if...
You are a results-oriented, driven student who is interested in learning about financial markets. We value diversity and so do you. We will also be looking for the following:
- You are a penultimate-year student pursuing an Undergraduate/Master’s degree at a top academic institution.
- Students with strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of the global economical landscape.
Who we think will be a great fit...
Applications will only be accepted online and must include:
- Updated CV (including your GPA/WAM)
- Cover letter addressed to Citi
- Academic Transcript
Applications close Monday 20th April 2020 4:00pm (early application is encouraged!)
- Job type:Scholarships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2020, 6:00 am