Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, and the wisdom and courage to do what’s right.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) business aspires to be the bank of choice for internationally-oriented, mid-sized companies within Citi’s footprint. CCB serves clients with sales between $75MM and $1Bn within target industries that value Citi’s distinctive global network and product capabilities. CCB’s aim is to act as a trusted thought partner to support our clients’ growth by providing access to the full suite of banking solutions – including lending, trade, cash management, FX and advisory services.
CCB embodies our unique purpose as the global bank of choice for mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long-term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision
- Provides direct sales support to CCB Transactional & Treasury Head of Sales in covered markets. Position is focused on revenue generating activities associated with the sale of Treasury Products and Services. Activities may include: preparing proposals and pricing analysis, assist with RFPs and presentations, coordinate credit approvals and exception pricing, coordinate data input for tracking pipeline and activity
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Treasury Consultants and Bankers that are directly supported.
- Coverage on product sales related inquiries from Treasury Sales, Bankers, other internal partners and clients
- Joins Treasury Consultant on in person sales calls or conference calls when appropriate.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
- Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This is an entry level role that would be well-suited to a graduate who has a strong work ethic and proactive working nature, who is interested in starting their career at an institutional bank within a key growth business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Architecture, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm