You're the brains behind our work...
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi's Consumer Bank Operations Group is looking for interns to join its Summer Analyst Program in Hong Kong office. Consumer Bank Operations is the business behind Citi’s retail presence across the globe. It is committed to delivering quality products, services, and business solutions that align to the consumer requirement and Citi’s strategy. It provides world class consumer business process outsourcing services and banking related consulting for Citi’s business globally. Be it in the area of customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations, it drives efficiency and productivity in the processes that will impact the customer experience.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed...
You will benefit from joining an extensive training program that involves orientation sessions with on-the-job training. There will be a series of networking events throughout the internship for you to develop your contacts within the firm. Our summer program is a pipeline into our full-time Analyst program.
Your time here will look something like this...
The 10-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across Consumer Bank Operations, including customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations.
We want to hear from you if...
You are currently pursuing your Undergraduate/Master's degree entering their penultimate year of study in any discipline (to be eligible you MUST graduate between December 2022 - July 2023) and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
- 3.3 minimum GPA or least 2nd upper class equivalent preferred
- Keen interest in developing a career in financial services
- Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences
- Possess high levels of drive, initiative and tenacity
- Outstanding communication and presentation skill
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Who we think will be a great fit...
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are looking for individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We will also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Out-of-the-box thinking and an ability to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions to a problem
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis.
Each applicant can apply to maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 23:59 HKT
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Architecture, Arts and Humanities,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 3:59 pm